Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm still alive!!!

It's been months i actually logged into this site - damn, hahaha ... gonna give you the same lame excuse every amateur blogger gives - "sorry, i have no time!" lol. Yeah it's true, the new job training and digesting the new work enviroment.... the job is like any other 8hours job but what this palce AmEx is different from other organizations is the culture, everyone is so-extremely FRIENDLY!!! from the director till the cleaners... how many offices actually have such culture? (as i'm writing this the golden voices of sarah, jenny and nicole fills the air...hahaha) . Loving this place to the bits, i have to last in this place for me to excel further in my life... I GOT TO!!! so people, pray for me as i've at last attached myself to a place where i can start doing something good for my future - and yeah I NEED TO APPOLOGISE to every fuctions/parties etc that i've missed... in the process of sorting out my life - phewwww... you know how it is ryte! but i'm sure i'll throw a party to annouce my comeback, so till then - you gotta miss me more and more... huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment